Thinking to Quit Smoking?
The real reason people smoke is very similar to using hypnosis itself. That may be why thousands of people have used hypnosis to support their decision to quit smoking.
If you give it some thought, you may remember that when you smoked your first cigarette you coughed.
You might have even choked on the smoke.
For most folks, it takes several times lying to themselves while suffering through the cigarette when they start smoking in order to finally be able to take the stench, physical discomfort, and the hassle.
All you are going to do is use the same type of process in a positive way, using the fixation and repetition to remind yourself of the truth.
You were not born with the urge to smoke.
You had to basically hypnotize yourself into doing it by smoking when you were bored, stressed, angry, or nervous. After a while, it seemed lie smoking was how you got out of those unwanted states of mind.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
What if you use hypnosis to train yourself to deal with those unwanted states of mind without using cigarettes as the cue to change your mind?
Could the ability to quit smoking is easy if that happened?
Here’s more insights in to Stop Smoking
The U.S. Surgeon General states that every year tobacco kills more Americans that AIDS, alcohol, drugs, car accidents, murders, suicides, and fires combined
The American Cancer Association estimates 420,000 people die each year from smoking-related causes
Smoking cigarettes put your life at risk.
If I quit smoking, I’ll gain weight.
What if you don’t eat to replace cigarettes?
Quitting smoking is hard.
It’s easy if you are calm about doing it.
I will have cravings.
If you don’t give in to the cravings, you win and they vanish.
Now look at the REAL reasons why You need to stop smoking.
9 Reasons To Stop Smoking Today
- Twenty minutes after your last cigarette, blood pressure and pulse rate drop to normal. Your hands and feet return to normal temperature.
- After eight house, carbon monoxide levels in the blood drop to normal. Blood oxygen levels increases to normal.
- Your chance of heart attack decreases 24 hours after you last smoked.
- Nerve endings start regrowing, smell and taste is enhanced, and walking becomes easier after 48 hours.
- In the first two weeks to three months, circulation continues to improve and lung function increases up to 30%.
- In one to nine months, coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath decrease. Cilia regrow in the lungs, which increases the ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, and reduce infection.
- At the end of one year, your risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker.
- The average smoker saves thousands of dollars each year.
- The absolute RELIEF from crippling risk and worry about the dangers of smoking.
We can tell you that our clients find the support of hypnosis a great improvement over the hassle of doing it alone.
You know you need to quit smoking.
You can take the opportunity today. 402-502-9334